How do I use Outlook to connect to my hosted Microsoft Exchange Mailbox?
If you already have a copy of Outlook installed on your computer, you can connect it to yourÃ‚Â hosted Microsoft Exchange Mailbox, and view your email.
These instructions and screenshots were prepared with Outlook 2010, but the process is much the same with all versions of Outlook.
1. Open Outlook. If this is the first time you have run Outlook, or if you don’t have any email accounts configured already, then you will be taken straight to step 3.
2. Click on the file menu, and then click on theÃ‚Â ‘Add Account’ button:
3. In the dialog box that appears, enter your name, email address and password. Press next:
4. Outlook will verify your settings, which may take a minute or two. Eventually, you should see the following screen:
5. Press finish, and Outlook will open, and take you to your mailbox. If your mailbox already has mail in it, it may take a few minutes for all of your mail to appear – this will depend on how much mail you have, and your internet connection speed.
If you have any trouble with any of this, don’t hesitate to give us a call, and we will help you through the process.